For most couples, fitting all aspects for wedding decor, favors, attire, venues etc into a budget, is the most difficult part.
Today, Designs By Nishy has a few tips that will help with saving you some $$$ on your big day!
1) Focus on one color for your wedding - Whether its a bright or subtle color, choosing one color for your wedding is a good way to save. You can go monochromatic with one color and create an entire theme with that. All white and blue are popular choices.
2) Make the decor all about you - For your ceremony decorations, opt for altar arrangements/canopy arrangements rather than aisle or pew decorations. Decor and flowers, concentrated around the bride and groom, will be captured in photos more than aisle and pew decor.
3) Plants versus fresh floral arrangements - Potted plants as table centerpieces creates a natural environment, its usually cheaper and makes nice tokens for your guests to take away.
4) "Something Borrowed" - This does not only refer to the bride's attire but it can be ANYTHING! If you have friends or family members that can loan you items, then take advantage of the opportunity. Borrowed items could be wedding veils, shoes, ring pillow, jewellery, table linens or even your wedding transportation - remember to borrow the driver as well :-)
5) Digital images only - Rather than committing to a photography package with prints, choose digital images on a disc only. It is usually cheaper to print photos on your own and you can decide over time which ones you want to print and how you want to use them.
6) New can be good - Giving new vendors an opportunity, can work out to be beneficial for you. They are willing to offer you better prices and are sometimes more flexible...as long as you are comfortable and you can see samples of previous work, then its worth trying.
7) Morning versus Evening Weddings - Morning weddings are surely less expensive! Menu costs tend to be lower as items are generally cheaper. Choose to have a wedding brunch or simple passed appetizers with juices and cocktails. Oh! No lighting is required either!
8) Bubbly is always essential - Instead of expensive champagne, a good quality sparkling wine will do the trick...there are some excellent choices on the market. The best part is that, most of your guests won't know what they are being served.
9) Wedding dress for less - Shop online and in-store for different options. You will be surprised to find that designer dress can be found for much less somewhere else. We recommend Milanoo for Bridal and Bridesmaid Dresses online.
10) Hire a wedding planner - It can be difficult to be mindful of these wedding tips and still continue with your usual lives. Hiring someone to handle every aspect of your wedding is a good way to save you some money. Ensure your wedding planner is providing you with different quotes for each item and that there is an explicit contract with fees noted. Designs By Nishy provides complete wedding planning services, we can be contacted at email@example.com