- Conceptualize your ideas by creating a suitable theme for your event.
- Assist with creating a budget for the venue, food, entertainment, decor and all the additional items required.
- Make appointments with the respective vendors, review their contracts and pricing. Do site visits at different venues to determine the most suitable location for the type of event.
- Create a menu and determine the timing and manner of serving suitable.
- Provide contracts to the client for the chosen vendors.
- Provide decorations for the event in keeping with the theme.
- Create and distribute invitations.
- Provide a timeline of tasks to accomplish leading up to the event date.
As summer comes to a close...we can start looking towards Christmas and all the festivities that will take place.
Christmas is a busy time for most corporate entities, as this is when most staff and client events are held.
Planning a successful event can be tricky, to ensure that all aspects of the event are covered.
Fret not, Designs By Nishy has professional and certified staff to handle all your event planning needs.
If you require additional information regarding planning your event,
My inspiration comes from listening very carefully to each customer or potential client.