We are going to provide you with a few suggestions, that might help you to leave some money in your piggy banks.
- Choose a venue that accommodates both your ceremony and reception.
- Consider off-peak times for your wedding. Especially for Jamaica, consider months where rain and storms are less likely - July and August.
- Serve a family-style dinner rather than plated or buffet meals; or a brunch menu rather than dinner menu.
- Pay corkage fees and bring your own wines and spirits.
- Choose in season and local flowers for your arrangements. Opt for a style that can be reused as reception decorations. Use potted plants for centerpieces instead of fresh flower centerpieces.
- Looking forward to a nice honeymoon? Decide on a monetary registry that will allow you to have that dream honeymoon you always wanted.
- Think outside of the box...explore the options of purchasing your wedding dress for much less online.
For other tips and tricks to reduce your overall wedding budget, feel free to leave your questions or comments and we will be happy to respond.