You may be spending a lot on growth "myths" with no success.
Instead, follow the tips below:
- Take a Biotin supplement (5000mcg) daily
- After washing, style with a Moroccan oil to prevent heat or sun damage.
- Aveda Invati Scalp Revitalizer is a great serum with tumeric and ginseng to stimulate the regrowth of hair
- Water is a very important part of hair growth as well as your other body functions
- Scalp massages are excellent to stimulate hair growth, you can use extra virgin olive or coconut oil.
You might have heard from your hair stylist, that trimming your ends helps...
The truth is, if you don't have damaged (split) ends, then there is no need to cut or trim your hair. Cutting your hair does not help it to grow faster.
Do you have growth tips to share? We would love to hear!
Have a great week everyone!