Today, we are going to highlight the health and beauty benefits of using Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar with 1 cup of water and rinse your hair for added body and shine.
- Dilute Apple Cider Vinegar (1 to 2 parts of water) and apply to face as a toner at nights. It helps to fade age spots and acne scars.
- Apple Cider Vinegar removes warts on the skin. By dabbing it on the wart and covering with a band-aid; it will remove the wart. Follow the same procedure for an additional two days to ensure it doesn't return.
- It can be used as a natural aftershave. Use equal parts of water and Apple Cider Vinegar after shaving.
- Apple Cider Vinegar can aid in weight loss. Use one tablespoon to every 8-ounce glass of water you drink daily.
- Apple Cider Vinegar stimulates your cardiovascular circulation and detoxifies your liver.
- It provides relief for sinus infections and allergies
- Natural enzymes in Apple Cider Vinegar helps to rid your body of Candida - yeast that causes thrush and causes fatigue, poor memory, yeast infections etc.
Have you had any additional experiences with using Apple Cider Vinegar? We would love to hear!