How Important Is A Wedding Planner For My Wedding?
It is not an easy job! It can be time-consuming, frustrating and tiresome.
Designs By Nishy is here to the rescue!
We offer full wedding planning services, which includes:
- Timeline Development
- Hair/Make-up contracts, management and coordination
- Guest list management, mail distribution and database maintenance
- Menu selection and coordination
- Welcome gift sourcing and distribution
- Consultation and management of all printed wedding materials
- Managing all wedding vendors
- Selecting and planning entertainment
- Rehearsal coordination for ceremony
- Securing hotel accommodations
- Developing information packets
- Development of event schedules
In determining your need for a wedding planner; it is important to note the difference between a wedding planner, coordinator and consultant.
Wedding Planner - Person who takes charge and plans the details of a wedding from start to finish. The couple is involved but all the leg work is done by the planner
Wedding Coordinator - Director of the big show! This person coordinates all the details, vendors and itinerary on your wedding day.
Wedding Consultant - In partnership with the couple, the consultant guides them through the process of wedding decisions. Couples working with a consultant are very involved in the planning process but has the knowledge and expertise of a wedding professional that will allow them to have fun and make the planning as stress-free as possible.
Some couples think that hiring a wedding planner is an unnecessary expense.
In the fast-paced world that we live in, more often than not, it does work out in your advantage to have a professional planner handling your wedding plans.
The point is that, most persons really don't have time for additional meetings, gown/suit shopping, site visits, creating and typing schedules, shopping around/waiting for vendors to send packages/contracts etc.
Designs By Nishy offers complete wedding planning services at a cost of 10% of the total wedding budget.
For more information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tomorrow, we will get into details about the roles of a Consultant and what packages Designs By Nishy has to offer.