1. Can the venue accommodate the number of guests in attendance?
2. Are there restrictions on music?
3. Is there a room for preparations to take place? For example, for the Bride to get dressed.
4. Are the restroom facilities adequate?
5. Does the venue charge fees to use outside vendors?
6. Are there time restrictions for vendors to set-up decorations?
7. If outdoors, can a tent be installed?
8. In the case of a power outage, is there back-up power supply?
When choosing a location, bear in mind where most of your guests will be coming from or staying. Are there adequate hotels (in different price ranges) to accommodate all your guests? If guests are attending from a foreign country, is the airport located in close vicinity to the location?
Designs By Nishy has created a new page on our website www.designsbynishy.weebly.com/locations that highlights venues in Kingston and Montego (and its environ). If you are looking for a venue for your wedding or event, feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.