- Step outside of the box this year; opt for dried/silk flowers - poinsettia, hydrangea, garden roses etc. rather than the typical decorations.
- Includes different textures of ribbon, whether in your theme color(s) or a color that will accent or complement it.
- Use pine cones! Spray paint, glitter or use them in their natural state.
- Decorate with hand-made ornaments, greeting cards, notes/signs, photos etc.
- Choose glass ball ornaments with different patterns and textures
- Go with LED lights...they can be expensive but it is definitely worth it, for more than one reasons.
- Are you and your family outgrowing your current tree? Consider placing it on a riser and decorating the riser with a large tree skirting.
We hope these tips will be helpful...
Remember Designs By Nishy is offering complete home and office Christmas decor too.
For more information on corporate and social Christmas events; contact us at email@example.com