It's a paradise waiting to be discovered and rediscovered; it's surely a delight for tourists that decide to visit.
Not only is Jamaica a great spot for all types of vacationers...it's an ideal Destination for Weddings.
For anyone looking to plan their Destination Wedding in Jamaica, there are tons of options for locations.
If you want a beach setting, view of the mountains, reception hall, a waterfall backdrop, great house, outdoor lawn..you name it, we have it!
Destination Weddings are the ideal for showcasing creativity, vibrancy and variety!
By using different spaces for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, you can bring different styles, colors and themes to each event. A light airy feel to your ceremony, jazzed-up decor for cocktails and you can go bold for the reception.
Some important features to incorporate in your Destination Wedding:
- Using candles creates elegance in your decor. We always recommend LED tealights or submersible lights because they are more functional, especially for outdoor events.
- Votive holder are available in a variety of shapes and styles. The hanging votive holders allow you to hang them from ceilings, tents, backdrops, centerpieces etc. to achieve that romantic setting.
- Incorporating local flowers is a great way to save money and to include your destination in the decor.
- Local fruit as a part of the decor is a wonderful way to add character and depth to your centerpieces.
- Bold, dramatic or unique centerpieces will make the difference between a wedding and a Destination Wedding!
- Include rich flowers like orchids and roses in your centerpieces as they are more resilient to the tropical climate.
- Embellish wedding cakes with a statement flower(s) (real or sugar). This creates flare to a usually small cake, with the addition of texture, color or design.
- Make your table setting interesting with beautiful napkin treatments. Folding them in unusual designs, using napkin rings, including a flower bloom are some of the options.
- A statement piece for your cocktail hour or reception is another wonderful way to create the "wow" effect. This can be a large floral piece placed at the focal point of the area. If there is a pool, pond or fountain...you can place unique floats in it.
- Themed wedding favors is a very nice touch! It gives your guests a memento of the occasion and your destination.
Are you planning a Destination Wedding? Do you need assistance in making your wedding a unique and memorable one? Contact us for more details!