Imagine how overwhelmed and excited your loved one would be with a quiet and romantic evening at home...I know it doesn't sound so exciting but give it a few minutes and allow for the creative process to take full effect.
Imagine for a minute that you walk into your home with:
1. An aroma of a nice warm meal
2. Red rose petals welcoming you at the front door
3. A beautifully set table with red linens and an amazing bouquet of flowers (roses perhaps)
4. An appetizing meal (whether home made or take-out) plated and placed on the table with a glass of wine/champagne
5. Romantic music (Luther Vandross, Alicia Keys, Barry White...many options available here)
6. A movie that both persons would enjoy and perhaps a well deserving massage for both of you
I don't need to continue any further :-)
We need to recognize that sometimes it's the small things and details that really leave a lasting memory in our minds...not the expensive dinners.
What is important, is that you find something you both enjoy and jazz it up!
If you are looking for ideas to impress your loved ones, email us at email@example.com for more information.
Also, remember we are still taking orders for Valentine's Day floral arrangements, plants and gift baskets.