We are officially winding down to the end of 2013...how exciting!
With that comes all the festivities that the holiday season brings...decorating your home, purchasing your Christmas gifts and planning your Christmas parties.
Let's focus a little more on Christmas parties and how to impress your guests at your upcoming event.
In brain-storming your ideas for a party, keep in mind the fundamentals of a successful event, that is, all the phases leading up to the party, during the party and even when the event is done.
The first thing is to determine what type of event you will be hosting, is it a formal dinner, cocktail reception etc.
You then should determine what services you will require...this is where Designs By Nishy is able to assist you. With our Event planning and management services, we have you covered!
We suggest that you decide on a theme for your event; this creates the atmosphere, helps to determine your selection of food and even type of entertainment you decide on. It's also a great way to create some buzz around the event...especially if it is a customer appreciation or a fund-raiser.
Here are some great themes to consider, that we would be happy to execute for you:
- Winter wonderland - Full white decor with intense blue lighting, snowflake decals and more!
- Masquerade Ball - Add a bit of mystery to this glamourous and elegant theme with masks.
- Tropical Beach - BBQ style party with palm trees, coconut cocktails, wicker decor and beach themed props.
- Hollywood - Glitz and glam of this red carpet event will make your event the talk of the town!
- Havana Nights - Cubans cigar rollers, rattan and bright orange decor set the theme for this casual yet interesting theme
Designs By Nishy will provide you with a quote for your party based on your desired theme.
Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Friday everyone! Have a wonderful weekend!!!!