But sometimes it would be nice to make your soon-to-be husband feel involved too.
Here are a few ways you can make your Groom feel special leading up to the wedding day:
- Allow the Groom to choose his and his groomsmen's ensemble for the wedding.
- Let him decide on the songs to be used during the reception.
- Arrange a small lunch or cocktail prior to the wedding ceremony for the Groom and his party.
- Plan a couple's shower, so the Groom can be honored as well.
- Incorporate an activity in the wedding reception that the Groom likes.
- Share wedding resources with the Groom so he can make informed decisions.
- Ask the Groom for his suggestions on the menu choices.
- Have the Groom escort his Mother down the aisle in the wedding processional.
- Schedule appointments for the Groom to be pampered before the wedding.
- Prepare a surprise toast or speech for him at the reception! Express your love and appreciation for him in the presence of all your family and friends...that will certainly make him feel SPECIAL!
Do you have any other great ideas to share?
We would love to know!